We all have those areas in our home that have built up clutter over the years. It may be a basement, garage, attic, or an outdoor building, but though it’s been easy to ignore, it’s time to get it cleaned out and all the items sorted.
Whether you’re ready to tackle all those boxes you haven’t looked at, are cleaning up after a tenant, are sorting through a loved ones’ belongings, or are getting ready to put your house up for sale, our compassionate and professional team at Bio X Hawaii are here and ready to offer you fast and efficient cleanup so you can move on with what’s important in your life.
Clutter Cleanup Services
Going through a lot of clutter, especially when you aren’t sure what’s there, can be a huge project and take weeks, months, even years. The emotional challenge of such a project is immense and can drain both time and energy. Instead of going through all that angst and effort, hire professionals who can come in and clean out all the clutter with speed and efficiency. With great respect, we will sort through every item while safely removing any hazards. We deal with:
- Sorting through items: With possible valuables hidden among the clutter, we carefully sort through every item with integrity and respect. With your guidance, we’ll sort all items into what is to be kept, sold, donated, recycled, and trashed.
- Document and valuable retrieval: Important documents can be lost in a pile of clutter so at Bio X Hawaii, we are well-trained in finding important financial documents, photos, family keepsakes, sentimental items, and any other lost belongings so everything valuable to you will be saved.
- Biohazards: If we come across any dangerous material such as feces and urine from pests, we will clean the area with industrial-grade cleaners and professional equipment so the area is safe to occupy.
- Recycling: Whenever we can, we make sure every possible item is recycled responsibly along with donating unwanted items to charity.
- Odors: Sometimes odor can become an issue if clutter is left in one place for too long or if there is biohazards among the items. We’ll remedy the problem by removing the odor so the area smells clean once again.
- Preparation for Sale: If you are needing the property cleaned up to put it on the market, we can help by deep cleaning the entire area, removing any odors, and making sure the property is safe.
Available 24-7, we are here for you whenever you call. Whether you need a free estimate or want us to start work right away, our team of professionals will cater to your specific needs as we compassionately and efficiently complete the project. From any space large to small, we are here with great customer service and a proven track record of reliability.
Hire Professionals for Safe Cleanup
When clutter is built up over time or left behind by another person, you don’t know what dangers are among the pile of items. Hidden among the piles can be sharp objects, biohazardous material, or feces and urine left by unseen rodents and insects. If you or anyone helping you is unaware of these materials, a clutter cleanup project can quickly become a health hazard.
At Bio X Hawaii, we are experienced in hoarding and clutter cleanup where we often sort through items with unknown dangers hidden among the material. With personal protective gear and industrial-grade cleaners, our staff know how to protect themselves and others while cleaning up after any biohazards or pests. Don’t put yourself or others in danger by sorting through unknown material.
Respectful and Compassionate Service
We understand it can be difficult to let someone else on your property to complete the clutter cleanup. With deep respect for that vulnerability, our entire team is compassionate toward every person and object with which we come into contact. We will also be there to answer any questions you might have and work with you on making sure get the new start you deserve.
Call Bio X Hawaii for Clutter Cleanup
Call us today at 808-388-6700 for a free estimate and consultation and we will create a solution tailored to your specific needs. Fully bonded and insured, we are here for your peace of mind so you can move on to living the life you want.
We Are Here to Help